– “Databite No. 78: Remixing Modes of Knowing and Belonging in the Urban Platform” – Recording of April 2016 Databite Talk at Data & Society Research Institute.
– “Making the Dissertation a More Public Medium for Critical Scholarship” – Contribution to Beyond the Dissertation as Proto-Monograph: Examples and Reflections cluster on Media Commons (co-contributors Cathy N. Davidson, Jade E. Davis, Amanda Licastro, and Nick Sousanis).
– “Introduction: Media and Methods for Opening Education” – Introduction to Issue 5 of The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy (co-author Suzanne Tamang).
– “Dataveillance and Everyday Consciousness in the Smart City” – ISOC-NY recording of May 2014 #TA3M Talk at New America Foundation NYC.
– “On Behalf of the Graduates” – Remarks from The CUNY Graduate Center’s Forty-Ninth Doctoral Commencement.
– “From Citizen Journalism to Hacktivism: How to Successfully Use Social Media in Grassroots Campaigns” – Social Media Week NYC, 2013.